Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Dress

 
The Dress:
 
 
From: Bridal Traditions
Cost: $1300
Alterations: $250
 
 
My dress was absolutely perfect. I remember the day I went shopping for it, I told my sisters that I wanted a strapless dress, with no lace. I had each of them just pick out dresses they thought would look good on me, I'm still not sure who actually picked this one out. I stepped into the first dress and they all oohhed and awwwed and said that was the one, then  put on the next one and they said the same thing. I thought we were in big trouble. I finally put this one on and my mom started crying and I knew this was the one that I had to have. Just to be sure I still tried on about ten more dresses and narrowed it down to the top three dresses. Trying them all on over and over, I kept coming back to this one. Something about it was just so elegant and it had that rustic feel that I had envisioned for my wedding. In the end hat I ended up getting a dress that had straps and lace, everything I said I didn't want. If I could give you any advice on picking out the perfect dress it would be: Be open to trying on things that you thought you would never like, because it could turn out to be your dream dress!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment